Lab Test Means Lead Engineer (f/m)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Lab Test Means Lead Engineer (f/m) within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Hamburg to join the ´Design &
Lead` team at the earliest possible start date.
You will work at the Flight and Integration Test Centre.
Within the Airbus Test centre, our domain is in charge of systems integration. The team in Hamburg has been given the challenge to upgrade the current test means of the fleet (from A320 to A350 program, for all cabin, cargo and air systems), so as to tackle obsolescence and improve capacity, in order to comply with current and future needs: massive data analysis, connection with other on and off site test rigs and at suppliers'.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for unique services and products
· Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
· Flexible working hours & working time compensation
· Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
· Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.
· Company Pension Scheme
· Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
· Health management, e.g. company medical officer
· Car leasing models for employees
· And a lot more