Description de l'offre
Junior Tornado Equipment Engineer (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Junior Tornado Equipment Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “TOR Qualification & Equipment Eng.”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for TOR Equipment (complete LifeCycle)
· Definition of Equipment Requirements in compliance with functional Tornado integrations aspects
· Preparation and Review of Design and Certification documents
· Handling of Equipment Obsolescences
· Support of studies for future Tornado Capabilities
· Preparation of related cost offers
· Validation of Technical Publications
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· University Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
· First practical knowledge in engineering
· Communication, networking and team-working ability
· Ability to work independently and self-motivated
· English fluent