Description de l'offre
Junior SAP Business Analyst (m/f) for Manufacturing Engineering
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Junior SAP Business Analyst (m/f) for Manufacturing Engineering has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department – “Manufacturing Engineering Solutions”.
Our team is currently working on ARP (Airbus Resource Planning) deployment for Hamburg FAL (final assembly line) and plant. ARP project is addressing mainly manufacturing with connections to Logistic, Quality and Procurement. This project encompasses all Airbus Commercial aircraft programs.
Join a motivating, innovative and agile environment that encourages and supports collaborative spirit and cross-functional interaction. Help us build this new Digital Era by becoming an essential team player at Airbus.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will translate the business needs into IT requirements and proactively identify opportunities for business transformation or improvement enabled by technology.
You will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to-end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. You will translate your understanding and knowledge of the business into feasible IT Products in collaboration with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are aligned with evolving customer needs.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Conducts in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation
· Produces documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer
· Defines and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members
· Monitors external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements
· Serves as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Degree (or equivalent) in IT, Engineering, Production or a related discipline
· First Functional or technical knowledge of SAP/ERP
· Knowledge in Agile Method and SAFE
· SAP HANA background would be a plus
· Knowledge of IT Product Design
· A customer focused mind-set and great Stakeholders Management skills
· A Team Player attitude
· Good communication & active listening skills
· The ability to manage a mission from beginning to end
· Language Skills: Negotiation level of German and advanced level of English; other languages like French would be a plus