Description de l'offre
IT Product Support Engineer (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an IT Product Support Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “TASSI7 - Support System Services”.
Tasks & accountabilities
The Support System Services (TASSI7) department focuses on complex IT systems that support the operation of flying weapon systems in the operational and technical/logistical areas. This includes operation as well as support for internal and external customers using these systems.
The main task of this job description is to represent the department in the field of various campaigns for existing and future weapon systems. This concerns the operational support of ground support systems and in particular the technical security of various IT systems.
This position includes the following activities:
· Collaboration in (international) project teams for the preparation of system documentation and response to requests for proposals
· Coordination of the various projects with regard to the creation of IT security documentation
· Consulting for system analyses regarding IT security
· Preparation of IT security documentation as delivery item
· Contribute to the preparation of internal and external reports as well as reports and presentations
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Completed studies (computer science / engineering / electrical engineering / aerospace engineering) or comparable education
· Experience in a comparable role
· First project management experience
· Good knowledge of the Microsoft product range (Windows, Office, etc.)
· Knowledge of ground support systems for A400M, Tornado, Eurofighter desirable
· Experience in setting up and supporting IT systems desirable
· Knowledge of IT security regulations for the German Armed Forces and industry (BSI) desirable
· Confident appearance, high ability to work in a team, initiative, flexibility
· Knowledge of processes and procedures of a Lfz squadron desirable
· Readiness for regular business trips (also international) required
· Fluent in German and English