Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an IT Performance and Improvement Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join “Performance and Improvement.
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defense and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment. Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate improvement, quality and governance side of IM topics and interested in working in a diverse and challenging environment? Then join us as an IT Performance and Improvement Manager.
As a central P&I manager you will be in charge to drive and foster continuous improvement mindset by the application of the business improvement fundamentals, based on agile/scrum techniques and associated methods. Lead the transfer and coaching of improvement concepts, principles, tools & techniques, and the development of autonomy/competency in the different business partners organizations.
You will need to be an analytical thinker with outstanding communication skills who can manage and align a heterogeneous environment with a wide set of interests and stakeholders.
· Drive collective performance by leading Organizational priorities cascading thanks to Agile and OKR methodologies (Top priorities cascaded per quarter)
· In charge of process elaboration (pilot initiative for Airbus DS) and continuous improvement
· Monitor IM tool solution to collect all collective objectives (Jira based)
· Embark IM performance and improvement transnational network into the cascading of IM top priorities till the lowest level of the organization
· Provide to IM employees full transparency about IM priorities by maintaining visible and extensive communication during the entire year (mailing, awareness sessions, workshop, market place, …)
· Act as interface with other business lines to promote OKR initiative across the entire Airbus Defence and Space.
· Deploy of the Governance & Collaboration Model for all IM
· Drive IM Performance Management System strategy, using KPIs to found areas of Improvement inside the organization, and coordinate stakeholders for corrective action implementation
· Deploy the Agile/Scrum methodology across the IM Multi-Functional Teams supporting the IM Transformation programme
· Support the local P&I functions in each Business Line in order to deploy a harmonized IM Governance Model
· Support the setting up of digital control boards of the department and support its evolution according to the department situation
· Generates and Manages Improvements Projects through a Master Improvement Plan, in particular the ones related with Processes Improvement and Bust Bureaucracy
· Foster creativity, innovative thinking, customer / solution oriented culture within the team
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in an engineering related area of study
· Significant years of lean or continuous improvement experience.
· Scrum Master certification and proven experience (3-5 years) deploying Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Knowledge of LBIP+-Lean Business Improvement Project
· ITIL awareness and experience within Service Management would be a plus
· Structured, good organization and prioritization skills
· Profound communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, willingness to travel
· Autonomous and proactive way of working
· High level of English (business fluent, speaking, reading, writing). Spanish, French and/or German is a plus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).
1310 vacancies open at Airbus
- Jobangebote in Munich
- Jobangebote im Bereich Informationssysteme
- Jobangebote im Bereich Informationssysteme in Munich