Satair Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus, merged between Airbus Material & Logistics Management and Satair as a world leader in sales and distribution of spare parts for aircraft maintenance. Satair Group works with a common organisational structure, a common Company culture and common processes as backbone entity of its two commercial channel brands in the market: Airbus Material and Supply Chain Services supporting Airbus fleet customers and Satair providing mixed fleet Services. Satair Group has more than 1,100 employees worldwide, more than USD 1,4 bn in revenue with strong growth targets to become the global market leader in the civil aircraft parts management business.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work within different areas of Marketing? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) in the Marketing and Communication Team (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: from September 2018 onwards possible
Duration: 6 months
As an intern you will gather practical marketing experiences in different areas like digital marketing or event management within a dynamic and forward-thinking team. We offer you the possibility to join us in a cross-functional and international setup.
Internships at Airbus
Your exciting tasks:
· Contributing and creating the development of marketing materials in agreement with the suppliers to follow the branding guidelines
· Maintaining and updating the stock of the marketing materials
· Supporting the event managers regarding the preparations of activities and materials in coordination with the suppliers
· Creating and posting content on social plattforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
· Maintaining the content on the e-commerce and web portals and within that analyzing data and statistics to improve the strategy
· Supporting the development and implementation of Content Marketing
· Contributing to the Change Management in the company
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled Student (m/f) within Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Aviation and Aircraft Maintenance, Technical Marketing, Tourism, Supply Chain Management/Service Management and Logistics, Sales or similar field of study
· MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel, basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop und XML would be an advantage
· Knowledge in Google Analytics would be a plus
· English: fluent/ negotiation Level
· German or another language would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills and are able to work independently. Additionally you have a sales oriented mind-set and you are eager to extend your knowledge related to the industry and marketing. We are looking for highly motivated students who would like to gather practical Marketing experience in B2B area within a global team in a dynamic, energetic, flexible and forward-thinking sector.
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).