Description de l'offre
Internship within Repair and Production: Customer Service Repair Management
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work within Customer Service Repair Management? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us in Hamburg for a full-time internship (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: from October onwards possible
Duration: 4-6 months
As an intern you will acquire an in-depth insight into the department Repair Management. Repair Management is a customer service organization providing components repair service to the entire Airbus fleet and is dealing with worldwide customers as well as being the interface to the Airbus Repair station network.
Main enabler for customer satisfaction and business growth are short repair time and reasonable process according to market expectations in a completive business environment. In order to optimise the repair cycles for our customers, your role will be supporting the project manager in generation of stable and reliable supply chain for sub-components including necessary reporting and monitoring.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your role will involve the following tasks:
· Analysis and improvement of supply management processes
· Process improvement in frame of LEAN Management (mini projects)
· Support operations with order administration Tasks (customer/supplier contact)
· Integration of best practice into supply management operations
· Business process Monitoring and data analysis
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Business Administration, Manufacturing Systems Engineering or similar field of study
· Sound knowledge of all MS Office applications (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word); VBA skills are much appreciated
· English: fluent/negotiation level
· German: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.