Description de l'offre
Internship within Project Management: Research & Technology (R&T) for Digitalization
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you passionate about new technologies and Project Management? Would you like to discover how the Research and Technology Department of Airbus works? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Airbus (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: from August 2018 possible
Duration: 6 months
The Research and Technology department (R&T) is maturing the new technologies, which will be later on integrated on the Airbus Commercial aircrafts. The R&T Program & Project Management Center of Competence is enabling the R&T projects to deliver in Time, Cost and Quality, and is currently looking for an intern.
Within the R&T P&PM CoC, the Digitalization & Big Data Network was created at the beginning of 2018 to enhance digitalization of the work, and spread Big Data awareness and usage. As an intern, you will support the Digitalization & Big Data Network to enable the reaching of its objectives.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your tasks will include:
· Quickly familiarize yourself with the P&PM processes for R&T, to support the identification and definition of digitalization use-cases
· Follow-up and support the development of prototypes, and their eventual deployment for R&T
· Investigate the potential usage of digitalization/data visualization/big data tools (e.g Sqoop, Flume, Hive..) in coordination with Big Data experts
· Establish a technology watch on big data and data visualization technologies (e.g production of Digitalization & Big Data newsletter)
· Enrolled student within Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or similar field of study
· Interest for Big Data and data visualization technologies
· Good know-how within the Microsoft Office Programs, programming knowledge would be a plus (VBA, Python)
· English: negotiation level
· German: beginner
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently with a proactive approach.