Description de l'offre
Internship within Project Management: H145 PROGRAM
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Project Manager? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) in the Programme Team EX145 (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: Winter 2018
Duration: 3 months
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
· Support the Programme Team EX145
· Support different projects
· Support developing efficient interface operations in SAP@Programs
· Support the Sales & Operational Plan
· Ensure/help department can deliver on Time, Quality & Cost
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/General Engineering, Economics or similar field of study
· Experience with MS Office
· First experience in Project Management would be a plus
· English: fluent
· German: fluent