Description de l'offre
Internship within Procurement: Digital Communication Assistance
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Procurement team in Airbus? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Procurement Digital Transformation Department (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: October/November 2018
Duration: 6 months
In this internship your main activities are work on graphic design of Airbus digital transformation project within procurement department. Furthermore you are involved in a variety of products/activities, such as websites (sharepoint based), magazine articles, posters, digital communication and project identity. At last, you support events and conference organization.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
· Desktop Publishing: Vectorial drawing design, layout editing, creation
· Posters, flyers, handouts, billboard conception, printing and spreading management
· Development of material upon different support
· Recording, editing and uploading video sets
· Support the set-up of company internal event(s)
· Communication supports development, communication strategies support
· Feedback development
· Build awareness around Digital Transformation tools
· Generate traffic on defined pages
· Manage, edit, create pages' design
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Digital Media, Web/Screen Design or similar field of study
· Skilled in DTP is required (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
· Multi-skills in other digital software (video editing), ready to adapt to other digital software
· Be able to embrace new ways of working by thinking out of the box
· English: fluent, negotiation level
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.