Description de l'offre
Internship within Procurement Compliance, Regulations & Risks
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work within Procurement Compliance, Regulations & Risks? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Airbus Defence and Space (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: Herbst 2018
Duration: 4-6 months
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
· Support Procurement Compliance, Regulations & Risks activities
· Supporting Conflict Minerals regulation and CSR topics
· Supporting Risk reduction activities.
· Identification of benchmark Process
Support Supplier Communication:
· Contacting national/international suppliers by e-mail, phone to gather information with respect to the external Regulations.
· Identification of REACH-relevant products in SAP systems in regards to amount and date of the purchase
· Support to ad hoc/regular reporting (e.g. KPI reporting, contaminated articles)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Business Economies, Chemistry, Avionics, Purchasing Department, Law or similar field of study
· very good Know-How within the MS-Office programs
· English: negotiation level
· German: would be an advantage
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.