Description de l'offre
Internship within Marketing Pan / Events
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the world within marketing? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Airbus Helicopters (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: Autumn 2018
Duration: 6 months
Within the Airbus Helicopters Marketing department in Germany, you will be part of a transversal team working with our Airbus helicopter facilities in France and customer centres worldwide.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
· Participate in the organization of Events, helicopter flight demonstrations and marketing conferences
· Assist in setting the goals of the event; identify company target, set the theme, decide on the location etc.
· Project Milestone/Task definition and followup
· Budget follow up up - consolidation of costs
· Liaise wih the Airbus Helicopters communication department for all organisational topics
· Support in establishing and updating Marketing presentations
· Support Marketing Manager in establishing the Airbus Helicopter Promotion plan for all major events
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Marketing, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Information Management
· Coordination skills
· Advances MS Office skills (particularly Powerepoint, Excel, Access desirable)
· MS SharePoint skills beneficial but not a prerequisite
· Interest in the avove listed Tasks
· Good communication skills
· Able to work independently
· English: advanced,
· German: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.