Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of our Information Technology team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at our Department (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: from October 2018 on possible
Duration: 6 months
This role would fit to a student who is looking for being part of the company life. You will have direct contact with Human Resource, Legal, Merges and Acquisitions, Extended Enterprise, Procurement, Customer Services, Security and you want to understand how Airbus operates. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously within a a multicultural and transnational team and you will contribute to the transformation of Airbus IT, by experiencing culture change and establishing new way of working.
Identity and Access Management is one of the cornerstone of digitalisation and corporate integration, and a determining factor of the digital leaders strength.
Your exciting tasks:
· Specifying and coding programs within UNIX
· Working on the product and services strategy within the Identity Management global strategy
· Contribute of product and services delivery by leading small projects
· Supporting the Airbus product manager in implementing identity and access management tools for the Engineering Department
· Assistance the product manager to maintaining the business relationship e.g. communication and presentations
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Information Technology, Business Information Technology or a similar field of study
· Good knowledge of the MS Office toolset
· Good dealing within UNIX basics, Scripting, Java, Angular and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Customer, service-oriented and focused on business value creation and user satisfaction
· English: fluent/negotiation
· German/French: would be a plus
You are a good team player who works autonomous, proactive and have excellent communication skills.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).