Description de l'offre
Internship within Engineering: Integration A350 FAF
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of an A350 Engineering team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the FAF A350 Integration department (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: January 2019
Duration: 4-6 months
The requesting department is responsible for the integration of the A350 components in FAF (Forward and Aft Fuselage) incl. Structure, mechanical & electrical Systems. It performs the quality checks and validation of the design deliverables, before providing the drawings to the manufacturing and ensures the interface definition of the design components. Furthermore the department ensures the on-time & on-quality delivery of the integrated A350 Forward & Rear sections to manufacturing engineering.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
· Support all relevant department activities like team-management, analyzing Interface points and quality checks
· Support the detection and performing of the root-cause analysis for the blocking issues
· Create and providing of a weekly report to the management and integration team leaders
· .. showing the weekly status, root-cause analysis and relevant actions to be taken by different design teams
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within General/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Informatics or similar field of study
· First experience in Project Management desired
· Good knowledge in Microsoft SQL and EXCEL-Macro programming
· CATIA 3D design experience appreciated
· English: fluent
· German: fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.