Description de l'offre
Internship within Engineering: Data Analysis and Load Calculation
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Loads & Aeroelastics Engineer? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Component Loads department (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: September/October 2018
Duration: 6 months
As part of Loads & Aeroelastics department at Airbus, the component loads and component dynamics team is responsible for the analysis and delivery of loads data to the stress office for the different A/C components.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
· Support the validation of radome loads: data analysis & load calculation with reduced effort
· Develop & improve of software tools to better support the load process
· Validation, verification of the results and documentation of the performed activities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or similar field of study
· Good user knowledge in Unix, Linux, Windows necessary
· Basic knowledge of Visual Basic/VBA and Fortran are required
· Programming experience in Python, Matlab appreciated
· English: Fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.