Description de l'offre
Internship within Communications: Digital Communication
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of Corporate Communications? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Digital Communications (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: September 2018
Duration: 6 months
Afterwards there is the possibility for writing a final thesis, upon agreement with the department.
As an intern you will make the creative assets and development of digital media properties for internal and external communication channels.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
· Create graphical elements for social media properties, websites, and videos.
· Use design skills to create content for social media.
· Serve as primary designer for digital media properties
· Ability to create new designs while working within established brand guidelines
· Stay up to date on the latest web design trends and industry standards
· Help monitor all team social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
· Work closely with internal departments to manage and execute web design and development projects
· Assist with filming, editing and producing video content for the club's websites and social media assets
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Communications, Media or similar field of study
· Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
· Knowledge of Adobe Premier, After Effect and/or Apple Final Cut, Motion
· Ability to multitask design and development projects
· Perform other tasks and duties in support of the digital team as required
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Expert knowledge of designing for digital media and the web
· Experience working in graphic design and web development
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.