Description de l'offre
Internship (m/w) at Airbus BizLab: Acceleration and Community
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Are you creative to develop new approaches? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Airbus BizLab (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
End: 14.03.2019 (with the option to write a thesis)
As an intern you will support the Airbus BizLab (www.airbus-bizlab.com), which is a global aerospace accelerator where startups and Airbus intrapreneurs speed up the transformation of innovative ideas into valuable businesses. Airbus BizLab has developed a hybrid concept that includes Airbus internal innovation projects and external startups. Both follow the six-month acceleration programme in the designated co-working space. Through this programme, Airbus BizLab gives access to a large number of coaches, experts and mentors in various domains: technology, legal, finance, marketing and communication; easing prototyping and access to market. The Airbus BizLab focuses on, but is not limited to aerospace technologies.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks will be:
· Support the execution of the Airbus BizLab Acceleration Programme
· Contribute to a vibrant local and global BizLab Community
· Develop new research for specific innovation methods and tools and practically validate them in the Airbus BizLab
· Study the startup ecosystem and develop innovative ways of engaging in partnerships
· Support, develop and implement internal and external communication activities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Media Science, Sociology, Communication, Business Administration, Economics, Innovation/ Entrepreneurship or similar field of study
· Practical experiences in Innovation Management, Start-Ups, Accelerators and/or workshop facilitation are very desired
· Ability to work with design tools (e.g. Adobe InDesign) and social media (e.g. Twitter) are a plus
· English: negotiation level
· Other language skills are appreciated
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills with an open mind-set, and are able to work independently.