Description de l'offre
Internship (m/f) within Service Management: Tool and Repair Support
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Contributing the growth vision we are looking for an intern (m/f) for 3-6 months supporting the Tool and Repair Service Management team in Hamburg.
Start: from August 2018 possible, a later start can be also realised
Duration: 3-6 months
The Satair Service Management team for Tool and Repair services is 100% accountable for product developments, market analysis and sales opportunities. We also monitor and analyze our financial performance and initiate necessary improvements, if required. Direct customer contact is an essential part of our daily work, to receive unfiltered feedback to optimize our product portfolio.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks will be:
· Analyze and recommend improves of the actual customer segmentation per service area
· Follow-up on selected business opportunities with our sales force
· Review KPIs and identify process weaknesses
· Support the team to develop unique market solutions on dedicated spare part repairs and enhance the tool lease capability list
· Deliver inputs for the new balance scorecard concept to improve business transparency
· Recommend improvements of the commercial landscape to set the scene for the future
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Project Management, Business Information Technology, Software-Engineering or similar field of study
· Proficient use of Excel is required Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to be appreciated
· English: Fluent
· German: Beginner
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills with an open mind-set, and are able to work independently and have willingness to work in international teams.