Internship in Program Management for the Program H135
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You love challenges and want to take your chance, to do an internship in the heart of the Airbus Helicopters programme department.
Design the H135 of tomorrow together with our product developers, support our contract managers in the delivery of the machines to the customers. Gain deep insights into key areas of management and the interrelationships between technical product development and aircraft marketing.
Then apply now! We would be pleased if you would support us as a full-time intern (m/f) with 35 hours per week (flexitime) in the H135 program!
Start: as of now
Duration: 3-6 months
A final thesis is then possible after consultation with the department.
Internships at Airbus
Ideal candidate profile
Tasks & accountabilities
We offer you the following exciting tasks:
· Your own project, develop a lasting detail of our product
· Analysis of customer needs, complaints, mismatches, lost deals,
· Close cooperation in technical change management
· Support in handing over aircraft to our customers
· Technical and economic evaluation of product changes
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What do you bring?
· You are studying aerospace engineering/mechanical engineering or industrial engineering or a comparable field of study
· Aviation is "your thing", ideally you have already gained initial study experience
· Pronounced technical engineering and good economic understanding
· Interest in the project manager
· Confident appearance and intercultural experience
· English: fluent
· German: fluent;
Note: One of the two languages is business fluent
You are cooperative, able to work under pressure, communicative and have an independent, goal-oriented way of working.