Description de l'offre
Information Security Technology Officer (ISTO) (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Information Security Technology Officer (ISTO) (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join IMSEC Incident Management (TZIYM).
Tasks & accountabilities
As an Information Security Technology Officer (ISTO) (m/f) or Incident Management Team member key activities are highly sensitive towards Airbus Defense and Space. Handling cyber-attacks in sensitive areas with personal and company data is a day by day activity. Several interface must be maintained and huge set of other stakeholder must be coordinated. As cyber-attacks do not stop at a country border, working in an international team requires culture awareness and a high degree of team capabilities and good communication skills. A side these capabilities very good technical knowledge is a key success factor in order to manage cyber incidents.
The jobholder will work with his peers to ensure that Airbus DS is able to respond to any Information Security Incident appropriately so the incident/attack is contained, malware eradicated and systems restored while the damage and costs are limited to the minimum possible.
Missions and activities:
· Responsible implement Information cybersecurity strategy according to Airbus policies.
· Design and create security detection and protection rules.
· Lead optimization and enhancement of existing Security Operations Center operations.
· Manage responsible security incidents and coordinate all involved stakeholders.
· Acting as an interface to multiple IT Security operations Provider.
· Acting as a central interface towards different IM units while coordination is mandatory.
· Establishing requesting and running regularly audits and compliance checks of processes related to cyber crisis.
· Ensuring that all activities will be monitored and controlled by Governance instance.
· Being responsible for measures related post crisis activities of security incidents.
· Developing, promoting and reviewing information security policies, technical guidance and work instructions.
· Support information management projects with skill and security expertise.
· Perform responsible independent regular threat hunting exercises.
· Responsible incident management within your perimeter (e.g. per country, on Divisional Level)
· International coordination and Incident Management including crisis situations
· Controlling of all Security Operation Center activities including availability of the Service
· Responsible for accurate and in time reporting of Security metric’s in your perimeter
· International team work and work share across Airbus Defense Space Incident Management Team
· Contribution to overall Security Operations Center roadmap and evolution
· Design, implement and coordination of processes for SOC Level 1, SOC Level 2 per Country and international alignment
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Visible experience in Information Security and / or Information Technology.
· Ability to work in an environment that requires a high level of detail and confidentiality.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Solid understanding of the Security Incident Response process.
· Deep network/communications protocols and operating system knowledge.
· Knowledge of Security Monitoring tools: specifically Splunk
· Ability to understand a forensic analysis report and prioritize remediation actions.
· German & English fluent