HR Data Analyst (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you experienced in Data Analytics and looking to develop within HR Business?
A vacancy of Data Analyst (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Hamburg.
Within the Airbus HR transformation, we are redesigning the complete HR Information System, looking for creating value added for the business while simplifying our processes and empowering our Employees and Managers. People Analytics is one of the main enabler of this transformation. In that context, Airbus HR teams have started to upskill on Data Analytics and looking for new skills & potentials.
You will integrate Resource & Develop Centre of Excellence managing all Employment, Learning & Knowledge Management activities for Airbus group-wide.
Your main missions as Data Analyst will be:
· Propose Data-driven Continuous improvement initiatives to the entire Resource & Develop community
· Run Predictive analysis and build Simulations to propose scenarios
· Design data-driven tools to support Airbus Business & HR decision making with regards to workforce evolution
· Transform data into actionable insights for HR performance, employment market intelligence, operational diagnostics and prognostics
Challenges are numerous and exciting!
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
We're looking for enriching our team with people from diverse horizons willing to bring and share their skills and gain experience on People Analytics, HR, Airbus products
As Data Analyst (m/f), you will:
· Understand the business context and value, and identify appropriate data sets and analytical model and/or tools to apply towards solving them
· Calculate and simulate the impact of different scenarios based on statistical data (e.g. attrition, demographic age structure, mobility etc.)
· Based on data modelling provided by IT, with a focus on business needs, extract and integrate both structured and unstructured data from various databases/data-stores
· Develop, test and implement the most suitable analytical models to identify meaningful patterns or trends from complex data sets and types
· Analyze and improve regularly the accuracy of models against business needs
· Communicate findings through effective and easy-to-understand data visualizations adapted to the audience
· Bring/ Foster data-driven mindset
· Constantly benchmark People Analytics market trends
· Actively contribute and share best practices, findings, and techniques with the wider data community within Airbus (HR & beyond)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We're looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
To be considered you will need to confirm most following points in your skills profile:
· Bachelor's or higher level degree (or equivalent) in an area such as information technology, applied mathematics, engineering, or big data related field,
· Knowledge of statistical analysis and inference,
· Experience in data manipulation
· Programming knowledge in one or more of the following languages: R, Python, Java, Matlab, or similar,
· Knowledge of visualisation tools (RShiny, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.) and User Centric approach (UI/UX ) would be a plus
· Mathematical foundation preferable,
· Advanced level of English,
· Active listening skills
· Team player: collaborative mindset and ways of working.
Feel like you can't tick some boxes above? If you have most of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!