Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a HRBP Engineering (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “HR Engineering”.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Please apply with your CV in German and English.
Would you like to support "Engineering" as an HR Business Partner?
As part of a highly motivated HR team, you will help to shape personnel work at Airbus Helicopters.
Your job will be both operational and strategic, with full responsibility for your business.
This includes the following tasks:
· Professional support and design of individual and collective operational personnel topics in close cooperation with
The assigned support area and the managers (for example, training planning, employee development,
· Perception of operational day-to-day HR tasks and responsibilities, taking into account operational responsibilities
· Ensuring the implementation and application of Group-wide and local HR processes, taking into account
· Support of personnel planning processes using HR tools (resource review) and the HR strategy
· Link between the departments and the HR Centers of Excellence, especially with a view to Reward, Training & Development.
Competencies, Employment, Ensure (SPIR), Mobility and Talent Management
· Providing and managing HR services for a specific organizational unit, in cooperation with the
· Informing the company about all employee-related matters
· Controlling the implementation of HR business plans and forwarding HR key figures and reports to management
· Passing on the HR policy and national labour regulations to management.
· Ensuring coherence and harmonisation in the implementation of remuneration, training and recruitment policies, in
Coordination with management and in accordance with business objectives
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following knowledge and qualifications:
· Completed studies in business administration, sociology or pedagogy - focus on human resources - or comparable
· Relevant experience as HR Business Partner (m/f) or comparable operative HR responsibility or comprehensive
Experience in a Center of Excellence (e.g. Comp&Ben or Training) with link to the operative HR area
· Solution-oriented work as well as learning ability and analytical skills
· Assertiveness and perseverance as well as constructive conflict resolution
· Team spirit and strong communication skills
· Good knowledge of MS-Office
· Experience with HR SAP R/3 and HR tools (HUB, PULSE, eRecruiting, LMS)
· Fluency in German and business fluency in English are mandatory
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).