Description de l'offre
Fuselage DMC analysis and improvement
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
In this study the Direct Maintenance Cost Analysis (DMC) of the H145 in scope of airframe shall be identified. Based on the results, constructive improvement should then take place. The investigation is to be carried out on the models BK117 C-2 and D-2. In particular, identical components and identical designs are to be identified in order to improve them through a common procedure.
The following tasks are to be carried out:
· Analysis of the current DMC
· Analysis of all the scheduled maintenance tasks
· Analysis of all the unscheduled maintenance tasks
· Based on the stress analysis, the maintainability, engineering judgment and experience on similar designs, enlarge all the scheduled maintenance Tasks that we can, with design improvement if needed + ensure the released associated documents with the official process and templates
· Based on the stress analysis, the maintainability, engineering judgment and experience on similar designs, improve the design of the main unscheduled maintenance Tasks + ensure the released associated documents with the official process and templates.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student (m/f) in the field of industrial engineering,
mechanical engineering, materials testing or comparable field of study
· Independent operation
· Personal initiative
· Ability to work in a team
· MS Office knowledge, Catia V5
· English: Advanced
· German: Fluent / Negotiable