Description de l'offre
Flight Physics Capability Developer (f/m)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Flight Physics Capability Developer (f/m) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Bremen at the earliest possible start date. You will join EGDCB- Capability Operations Bremen.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for unique services and products
· Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
· Flexible working hours & working time compensation
· Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
· Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.
· Company Pension Scheme
· Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
· Health management, e.g. company medical officer
· Car leasing models for employees
· And a lot more
Tasks & accountabilities
What can you expect?
· Developing optimised aircraft solutions based on Airbus aircraft architecture and design
· Drafting, developing and validating flight physics methods and tools for multi-disciplinary integration of the related processes and skills
· Promoting the use of methods and tools and defining best practices
· Collaborating with the business team to introduce and apply new working methods
· Ensuring the work capacity of the operational flight physics team, e.g. by performing troubleshooting and detailed/special analyses
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What do you bring?
· Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Aerospace Engineering or similar
· Several years of experience in information systems and engineering
· Initial project management experience in agile software development
· Experience in flight physics modelling such as weight management, simulation techniques (CFD, CFD-CSM coupling, aerothermal analyses, aeroacoustics, icing, optimisation methods, identification methods
· Good knowledge of the following IT tools/programs: CFD (Tau, elsA), calculation lattice generation (Centaur, Solar), software development (C++, C, Python, Matlab)
· Good communication skills, assertiveness and persuasiveness, flexibility
· Curiosity for new development areas (e.g. Big Data/Data Analytics)
· Negotiation level of English and good knowledge of German required, knowledge of French would be an Advantage.
Willingness to undertake occasional business trips (once per month) within Europe is required.