Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Finance NextGen Executive Assistant (f/m) TFD & Transversal Projects has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join “TFD - Divisional Controlling & Accounting“ and will be part of the "Finance NextGen" development journey.
Join Finance in Airbus Defence and Space, and embrace a world of opportunities!
Do you want to offer a unique value management perspective to enable growth and development in the business environment? Finance in Airbus Defence and Space is a dynamic team, working hand-in-hand with the business, and acting as a supportive and evolving community.
Together as one integrated Finance Team, our ambition is to actively contribute to the financial performance and success of Airbus by delivering outstanding results for Airbus Defence and Space. And you could be part of this team!
We offer a dedicated "Finance NextGen" development journey within a truly international environment, with jobs available in Europe and beyond. This program is a great opportunity.
You will start with an assignment in Ottobrunn for two years and then we will offer you another two-year's assignment in another country.
During the first two years, you will support the Head of Divisional Controlling & Accounting in Ottobrunn.
This will include (but not limited) the following activities:
· Supporting the Head of Division Controlling & Accounting and his team
· Providing daily support to the Head of Division Controlling & Accounting in all aspects of his mission, operational and strategic tasks, including transversal projects
· Acting as focal point for any ad-hoc requests or project work within TFD
· Prioritizing demanding assignments and prepare concise and clear summaries of files for the Head of Division Controlling and Accounting
· Pro-actively preparing relevant preliminary information background and reviewing documentation for any presentations and/or events scheduled or attended by the Head of Division Controlling & Accounting closely looking at both the content and the form of the documentation
· Preparing and wrapping up management meetings and ensuring the follow-up of the actions derived
· Supporting the TFD Team in implementing AD 4.0 working mode (integration/support)
· Close alignment and coordination with all internal stakeholders, Finance Board members as well on Airbus Group level
· Providing guidance and assisting with the deployment of new and updated policies/ processes organizational changes within the department
· Assessing the department's objective performance, driving the development of the department's yearly objectives and actions plan
· Strategically preparing and anticipating the department's budget needs and headcount targets in close coordination with Finance and HR
· Coordinating or PMO for transversal projects (e.g. F-drive/Finance of the Future workstreams where needed (TFD sponsor), SimpliFi, including supporting TFDD...)
· supporting the set-up of Digital Reporting Warehouse under TFDD leadership
· Providing advice and creative solutions, rolling out, clarifying and improving department processes and policies that are necessary to ensure the department's performance
· Contributing to the digitalization of the way of working within TFD, and if relevant, in TF, including Digital Cockpit, animating digital communication together with the Division Finance
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· You are educated to an academic degree level in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
· You have gained a multifunctional experience and/ or in project management and/ or within Finance
· You have already gained experience in digital communication (Hub, social networks) and ideally also in our Finance tools
· You have a digital mindset and you are open-minded
· You have excellent demonstrated communication skills towards different stakeholders and across all levels of hierarchy, including large audiences
· You have a good understanding of the Finance function especially Performance, Planning and Reporting, and Accounting.
· You like to interact with multiple interfaces, but you know well the boundaries of confidentiality
· You have a high degree of initiative and commitment and very good planning and organisational skills
· You speak English to negotiation level and at least one other Airbus language also to negotiation level
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).