Description de l'offre
Export Compliance Officer (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for two Export Compliance Officers (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Export Compliance AD Germany”.
Tasks & accountabilities
The mission of the department Export Compliance AD Germany is to ensure export compliance within all Military Aircraft Programmes for the Manching site. We support all operational functions including procurement, programme office and engineering.
You will be the Export Compliance Officer of one of the Military Aircraft Programs at Manching and implementing the Technology Control Directive in the Operational Functions. You will conduct Export Control Awareness Trainings. Another task will be to do Compliance Checks in cooperation with the Technology Control Officers. You will be supporting the Operational Functions and IT with the Export Compliance Requirements for IT systems and databases. Upon that you will release national and international shipments und be responsible for license administration (reporting to BAFA - Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle).
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring an end-to-end export control process allowing permanent tracking of project export issues at any step of the product development and preventing any deficiency related to export that would cause delays, additional cost, or sanctions and fines, support enabling of export compliant business, protect Airbus officers from violations.
· Continuously tracking evolution of export national & international laws and regulations and liaise with relevant government authorities.
· Providing permanent advice and support including tools, deliver training to business functions concerned.
· Ensuring permanent intelligence on « end use(r) » countries or customers.
· Continuously improving the performance of the export control function, including training, surveys, etc.
· Supporting and coordinating actions of the supply chain.
· Issuing internal directives for export compliant processes (e.g. procurement, IT, foreign nationals).
· Defining, updating and enforcing end-to-end export control process. Preparing export control documentation in order to get timely clearance for export.
· Monitoring and updating list of products, documentation, equipment, components and/or parts subject to export restriction
· Applying for export licenses release of deliveries incl. physical checks. Classification administration of licenses incl. record keeping sanctions
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for/with unique services and products
· Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
· Exciting development opportunities and perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Flexible working hours
· Compatibility of work and family life
· Attractive remuneration
· Company Pension Scheme
· Local parking facilities
· Catering facilities on site
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· You are educated to a degree level in Law, Business Administration, Export, International Sales, Engineering or equivalent
· You have a background in Legal, Export Control or Engineering
· You already gained some experience in international programmes business
· You are able to understand and rate technical facts
· Your work detail oriented and accurate
· You take initiative and are committed to your job
· You are curious to learn new things
· You have good communication skills and are not afraid to speak in front of a big audience
· You speak English and German to negotiation level