Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Expert for Data Transformation (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join Data Transport & API-Management.
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as an Expert for Data Transportation (ETL, API, ESB).
Description of the role
As an Expert for Data Transportation you will take responsibility for the transport and transformation of data from multiple data sources including Business Systems, Engineering Systems, Machines, Drones, Planes, Satellites, etc.. The successful candidate will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team using agile and classical project management methodologies. Dependent on the projects the applicant will have an end-to-end accountability for the development and the service. You will make the data fly inside Airbus Defence & Space and also from and to outside partners, customers or governments. This will put you in the middle of the new strategy of Airbus Defence and Space to develop more data driven services!
· Design, develop and document Data transportation processes based on ETL, API Management and ESB technology
· Run the different data integration services with special focus on scheduling, maintenance, reliability, monitoring and proactive improvement with a special focus on international topics.
· Continuously enhance the service towards the leading industry standard.
· Manage and guide the suppliers in fulfilling their duties in the area of data transportation
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Experience in data architecture, modelling and processing in batch and real time mode for structured and unstructured data
· Experience with major Data Transportation tools especially in regards to Tibco ESB, Talend ETL and MuleSoft API Management solutions
· Experience with connected technologies like IBM Data Power, McAffee WebGateway, etc.
· Good understanding of system architecture in big companies
· Project Management experience at least as Workstream-Leader
· English at negotiation level
· Ability to work in stressful situations
· Ability to see and achieve the big picture
· Flexible and open minded to change
· Being happy to work in an international environment
· Flexibility to travel
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).
1310 vacancies open at Airbus
- Jobangebote in Munich
- Jobangebote im Bereich Informationssysteme
- Jobangebote im Bereich Informationssysteme in Munich