Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Equipment Designer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “TEAMO-TL1 MMMS Architectures & Integration”.
Compensation level: Compensation Level EG10 / EG11, if job requirements are met // published until: 22.10.2018
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Interface definitions including switching speeds, pulses, rise and fall times, traceability, device impedance, signal transmission, disturbances, grounding and earthing, electrical safety and EMC.
· Definition of performance criteria including validation and verification strategy.
· Define design validation strategy.
· Connection and management of subcontractors
The working location will be Ulm until end of 2019.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· University Degree in Engineering with emphasis on Avionics or similar
· Demonstrated ability to master the design and/or perform analysis of digital electronic design (PCBs, Logic Circuits, Schematic capture, Signal Integrity, Timing Analysis, Worst Case Execution Time Analysis, Environmental constraints.)
· Knowledge of Test and Measurement Techniques and Digital Design Tools
· Ability to provide sufficient detailed Data and Information about System Elements to enable the Implementation consistent with architectural Entities as defined in Models and Views of the System Architecture and in Accordance with the allocated Requirements.
· Ability to assess the Compliance of a Design Solution toward Baseline.
· DO-254 Background
· English fluent