Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Engineering Digitalization Integrator (m/f/d) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department 'A350 Cabin and Airframe Integration'.
Do you love aeronautics and want to help manufacture the best aircrafts in the world? Do you want to be part of the data revolution in the aerospace industry? Then Airbus is the place for you. As part of our cutting-edge engineering team, you will help us to transform our products and the way we work in order to meet our ambitious targets for a smarter, more connected future.
The Airbus Cabin and Cargo Engineering Team is responsible for the cabin, cargo and the associated systems on all Airbus aircrafts. We design and customize our products to meet airline needs, and accompany the final product until its deployment into service and beyond. By taking part in the digital transformation process at Airbus, you will enhance your digital skills, increase your know-how about many aircraft systems and participate in shaping the future through research & development.
Tasks & accountabilities
Airbus is undergoing a significant digital transformation to benefit from the latest advances in new technologies and targets a major efficiency breakthrough across the program and product lifecycle. It will be enabled by a set of innovative concepts such as model based system engineering, modular product lines, digital continuity and concurrent co-design of the product, its industrial setup and operability features
The Engineering Digitalization Integrator (m/f/d) (EDI) is responsible for the continuous improvement of the Cabin Customization Process from the beginning of the Customer Definition until the generation of Customer Services offerings ensuring a continuous Digital Twin Data Chain supported by the Digital Mock-Up (DMU) and Virtual Reality (VR).
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· You define Product Structure breakdowns for Cabin Modules in order to allow efficient customization with a high level of re-use.
· It is part of your job to verify Cabin/Fuselage integration and certification requirement out of the design cycles in order to secure right first time and reduce drastically risk of late changes and DQNs
· You ensure more robust feasibility study of out of catalogue request
· It is your responsibility to perform virtual Cabin walks to validate certification requirements
· You use data analytics and machine learning to increase efficiency in the end-to-end customization process
· You define, develop applications in order to automatize activities securing further lead time reductions and robustness of design for customization.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· You have a degree (or equivalent) in engineering, IT or a related discipline
· Deep knowledge and sense of digitalisation methods, tools and digital automatization is part of your DNA
· You have experience in project management
· If you have experience from industries such as aerospace, automotive or comparable it would be a plus
· If you have knowledge regarding SAFE Framework (basic understanding of roles & setup) it would be a plus
· You are open minded in order to develop and drive change
· Language Skills: Negotiation level of English; other languages are appreciated