Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
- on the ground, in the sky and in
Poste et missions:
One of the core activities of Employment Marketing is to ensure the Airbus employer brand and the position of Airbus as
employer of choice among students and professionals.
Start: September 2018
- 24 months
You will be involved in University Relations & Career Fairs for Germany and international projects
- Planning and organization of career fairs, workshops and recruitment events
- Manage partnerships with students' networks in Germany
- Actively cooperate with internal stakeholder to ensure coordination and alignment on needed activities
- Benchmark, develop and implement new ideas to improve our university relations & career fair presence
- Cooperate with external agencies on short and long-term projects
- Manage our external Talent Management tool "Stay Linked"
- Implement improvement tools (KPI's, surveys, etc.).
- Degree in higher education in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related fields.
- A first experience in HR, communication or marketing would be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity, curiosity, innovation and results orientation
- Project management skills
- Ability to work with transversal teams from different professional backgrounds and cultures
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Fluency in German or French would be a plus