Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates aged 18 to 28 years, who are citizens of the European Union (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Candidates meeting these criteria and interested in a VIE, please register before your 28th birthday on the website www.civiweb.com. For graduates who would be interested in a career with Airbus, this could be the start of a rewarding future in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria. For further information, more details can be found on www.civiweb.com and from www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/students-graduates.
One of the core activities of Employment Marketing is to ensure the Airbus employer brand and the position of Airbus as employer of choice among students and professionals.
Start: September 2018
Duration: 12 - 24 months
You will be involved in University Relations & Career Fairs for Germany and international projects
· Planning and organization of career fairs, workshops and recruitment events
· Manage partnerships with students' networks in Germany
· Actively cooperate with internal stakeholder to ensure coordination and alignment on needed activities
· Benchmark, develop and implement new ideas to improve our university relations & career fair presence
· Cooperate with external agencies on short and long-term projects
· Manage our external Talent Management tool "Stay Linked"
· Implement improvement tools (KPI's, surveys, etc.).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Degree in higher education in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related fields.
· A first experience in HR, communication or marketing would be a plus
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Creativity, curiosity, innovation and results orientation
· Project management skills
· Ability to work with transversal teams from different professional backgrounds and cultures
· Fluency in English (written and oral)
· Fluency in German or French would be a plus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).