Description de l'offre
Employee fire brigade (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Employee fire brigade (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “GWLGOI2”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring preventive and defensive fire protection on site, especially in flight operations (e.g. in engine runs, refuelling and defuelling processes of aircraft) incl. pilot rescue
· Support of the rescue service, performance of security and special tasks
· Inspection and functional testing of all existing fire protection systems (sprinklers, extinguishing systems, etc.) as well as inspection and functional testing of all fire alarm systems at the entire Airbus Manching site
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Successfully completed vocational training
· Experience in active fire service
Training in emergency services is an advantage
· Respiratory protection capability (G26-3)
· Breathing apparatus wearer fire brigade engineer
· Driving licence class CE
· Residence close to the location with regard to readiness to issue an alert
PC authorisation required (no previous convictions)
· Willingness to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
· Willingness for necessary further training (e.g. fire protection specialist)