Description de l'offre
EHS Expert with emphasis on Management of hazardous substances / REACh (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus Defence and Space Bremen (ex Cassidian)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an "EHS Expert with emphasis on Management of hazardous substances / Reach" (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Taufkirchen oder Bremen. The successful applicant will join “HAHT - Health Safety & Environment Airbus DS”.
Compensation level:EG 11 - 12, if job requirements are met // Published until: 16.09.2018
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Tasks & accountabilities
What you can expect:
· Conceptual and operational promotion of Hazardous Materials Management within the EHS Management System
· Analysis of Hazardous Substance related risks
· Proactive support of all Sites and the EHS departments
· Collaboration and interface to internal activities
· Develop programs and action plans, monitor progress against plans as well as their evaluation
· Anticipation of legal requirements and their influence for the Division
· Organization of Awareness Actions and Prevention Trainings
· Moderate and execute workshops
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What we expect:
· Master Safety Engineering, Environmental Engineering or comparable
· Qualification(s) as EHS Expert
· Qualification(s) in Project Management
· Several years of EHS expertise in an international company
· Deep knowledge of the Management of Hazardous Substances and REACh regulation as well as related tools
· Dealing with regulators and other
· Planning and executing of projects
· Knowledge within EHS Reporting
· Coordination/steering of expert committees
· Teamplayer and resillience
· Fluent in English and German
· Operational implementation of legal EHS requirements
· Knowledge of product oriented EHS
· Willingness to work in different company sites
· Motivation to work in international expert groups within the company