Description de l'offre
Development Engineer High Frequency Engineering / Signal Processing (f/m)
Airbus Group Corporate Functions Munich
InFactory Solutions is a recently founded Airbus start-up. As a 100% subsidiary of the Airbus CTO we are familiar with the latest production methods and bring new technologies and innovations of the Aerospace industry into other markets and vice versa. Currently our focus is on technologies related to IoT and the implementation into the A350 aerospace production. This includes “in-process-monitoring” sensor systems, data analytics and augmented reality.
Description of the job
The InFactory Solutions team is looking for a Development Engineer in the field of high frequency engineering and signal processing. In our team, you will support the development of a new sensor product which uses high frequency technology to monitor manufacturing processes for composite parts.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your tasks will include
· Design and assembly of circuit boards for HF sensor applications
· Programming of hardware interfaces in HDL/VHDL and/or C
· Implementation of signal processing algorithms in Python
· Evaluation and optimization of sensor components
· Experimental testing of sensors in lab and industrial environment
Your opportunities will include
· High responsibility for projects, self-reliant work, challenging problems, and vast possibilities to bring in own ideas
· Insights into the “Airbus world” and customers from various industries
· Work in a young, creative environment as part of a quickly growing, open-minded team with low scale hierarchies
· 100% start-up feeling (free coffee & beer, team pizza & events, home office, technical gadgets such as AR glasses, 3D printers, industrial robotics, robotic construction kits)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Educated to degree level in electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
· Prior work experience in high frequency engineering
· Programming knowledge in HDL/VHDL, C, and Python
· Willingness to work both in the lab and in the office
· Enthusiastic, creative, and passionate about technical innovations