Description de l'offre
Data Analyst (m/f) for Aircraft Cabin Data
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Data Analyst (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Buxtehude (Hamburg area) at the earliest possible start date.
You will join the department “ECYE7 - On Board Information System Project”.
Tasks & accountabilities
We are developing electronic equipment and software for aircraft cabin systems. This innovative aircraft area includes high digitalization demands involving data generation, collection and analytics to create value for our customers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· You work with methods & tools (e.g. SPLUNK, ElasticSearch or other) for data collection and data processing incl. knowledge about related electronic hardware to capture and process data
· You are responsible for software design (Software Configuration Management, Data Structure & Storage, software design to requirements , design verification and validation)
· You will be in charge of design proposals for enhanced data creation in Cabin Systems (e.g. log data, sensor interfaces)
· Part of your task are data analytics and pre-processing of data to satisfy customer needs, e.g. for predictive maintenance
· It is your responsibility to propose Business Models around data collection and processing
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
· Experience in software design and scripting (e.g. with Python or Perl)
· Experience in developing H/W & S/W for data collection, analysis of data and in creation of Business Models based on data
· Experience with data analysis tools (e.g. SPLUNK, ElasticSearch or other) would be a plus
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Proactive, creative and self-organized personality
· You are fluent in English and German