Satair, with 10 locations worldwide, is a world leader in the commercial aerospace aftermarket business. With more than US$1.8 billion in revenues and +1,300 employees still need YOU to face the current and future business growth and improve the operations performance, customer satisfaction and hence the financial results.
Satair provides genuine OEM parts distribution and offers an exhaustive and innovative multi-fleet service portfolio to OEMs and customers. In addition, the company provides genuine Airbus Material Support and is the sole Airbus authorized distributor for a wide range of Proprietary Products and Services. Satair is a stand-alone company and AIRBUS services company.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Procurement Operations Data Analyst (f/m) within Satair (a 100% subsidiary of Airbus) in Hamburg Finkenwerder to join the team of ASOBS at the earliest possible start date.
The Airbus after sales supply chain is managed out of Hamburg and the procurement operations teams are located in Rüschpark with approx. 300 team members. From this site we are managing the supply of all external parts to serve the worldwide operating fleet with spare parts.
You will join the Procurement Operations Support Team (ASOBS, 14 team members). We support the product lines spares and kits by managing cross functional improvement projects within procurement, expertise and business intelligence.
If possible, please submit your CV in English and German.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Identify improvement levers within the demand creation and procurement operations process applying state of the art data analytics. ASOBS is working with the Airbus data mining tool, CELONIS.
· Quantify improvement levers to support the prioritization of improvements on our procurement atomization roadmap
· Prepare management decision papers and involve yourself actively in our management stakeholder landscape to lunch initiatives resp. support to focus the project management efforts to the right topics.
· Act as responsible to apply CELONIS data dashboards in daily procurement operations. Were reasonable you transform the data analytics & KPI generation process from legacy MS Office tools to state of the art data processing, e.g. Skywise, Celonis, …
· You are a focal point to the Airbus Serial Production Procurement Digitalization Team to maximize for After Sales the synergies of tools which are in use / in development
· You establish data models to generate repetitive KPIs for procurement operations. The whole management team will use your results to steer the business.
· Deliver monthly dashboard for procurement operations performance, supplier performance, procurement operations workload, etc.
· Once the standard solutions don't offer the required data you have the knowledge and capability to extract and process the data from different sources.
· Project Management: your accountability don't end with the production of figures. You are part of a multi skilled team and you will interpret the data jointly and recommend improvements on observed bottlenecks. Once you are well skilled how our supply chain is ticking you organize and follow-up autonomously projects and work packages based on your recommendations.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Advanced knowledge in data analytics. The automatic data processing from extraction, combination, visualization and interpretation is your core competence
· Working experience in supply chain management and/or procurement
· Ability to turn spontaneous crisis into improvement impulses which are derived based on your data analytics.
· Autonomous, open-minded, supportive and solution-oriented way of working
· Networking and stakeholder management skills
· Basic project management skills
· Team player
· The capability assessing data analysis requires a profound understanding of how an order flows from Airbus to our supply base and how the material arrives from suppliers on our stock resp. our end customers. Be open minded to learn how the after sales supply chain is ticking
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).