Description de l'offre
Connectivity / Data Security Engineer (m/f) within Cargo & Cabin Electronics
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Connectivity / Data Security Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date.
Who we are?
The Airbus Cabin and Cargo Electronics design offices are responsible for the cabin and its systems on all Airbus aircraft. We design and develop to market needs and we support the final product until deployment into service. The M-Team Hamburg supports various, cross-program activities and projects in the field of Cargo & Cabin Electronics.
What we are seeking for?
We are seeking a candidate with experience with information systems, ideally with a Information systems manufacturer and also first experience in project management is desirable.
What do we offer?
You can extend your know-how about many aircraft systems in the Cargo & Cabin Electronics environment. Participating in shaping the future through research and development and also being part of the digital transformation process of Airbus.
What can you expect?
Through the multifunctional way of working in the organization, we promote the personal development of the staff and offer an interesting wide-ranging work environment. The recently established team setup is made up of a highly motivated and professional team and looks forward to additional support.
Tasks & accountabilities
What's your challenge?
· Evaluation and analysis of technology trends
· Definition of system architectures and concepts, as well as participation in the selection of Aircraft system manufacturers
· Defining all system requirements including planning and creation of technical system requirements
· Monitoring the timely implementation / fulfillment of system requirements for software / devices or system suppliers
· Continuous technical development risk analysis and minimization
· Definition of laboratory, ground and flight Tests; analysis of test results and definition of system improvements
· Preparation of documents for approval of the system
· Evaluation of the system behavior in the service, analysis of the occurring malfunction and modification of the system
· Cooperation in international committees
· Monitoring of subcontractors.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer engineering or comparable
· Ideally you offer relevant professional experience in agile development methods and also knowledge of cellular standards, IP networks, backend architectures, client/server networking models and data security concepts
· You are familiar with IT backend applications based on web services, REST and similar technologies
· Experience in project management is desirable
· English: Negotiation level
· German: Advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are willing to expand your existing Know-how and competencies. You offer as well good negotiation and presentation skills, as well as analytical and conceptual thinking and you pursue an innovative spirit.