Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Cisco Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Friedrichshafen. The successful applicant will join Infrastructure Operations.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
– Definition, planning and monitoring of build, change and run activities (In cooperation with external provider) for the “Remote Access Services)” in Germany and International.
· The main parts of these activities are:
· Pre and post qualification for Cisco Package processes based on design decision and criteria
· Technical documentation to implement and operate the Packages Life Cycle
· Observe run activities and ensures the delivery of the service complies with the agreed SLA/OLA.
· Receive reporting input from the RUN and report agreed KPIs.
· Escalation to the Design & Plan if necessary.
The main components of these services are:
· Operating and maintaining the Cisco ASA and ICE infrastructure.
· Prepare the rollout for new client packages.
· Ensure service and operation.
· Securing Cisco infrastructures ASA and ISE.
· Optimization of Cisco architecture
· Authentication technologies
· Provide a great end-customer experience with regards to this service for all AirbusDS employees in Germany and International
· Ensure stable and high-quality operation of the Cisco ASA/ISE Infrastructure
· Ensure service operation compliant to the AirbusDS standards
· Management and coordination of external service providers and subcontractors
· Definition and guarantee of the compliance with the defined delivery parameters (technical content, costs and schedule)
· Work with other IT departments and teams to support the design, roll-out and operation of solutions and project environments that require these service capabilities
· Continuously strive for improvements and service adaptions
· Coordinate and lead a task force in case of major incidents in order to resolve the issue in a fast and pragmatic way
· Communicate and work with business subject matter experts
· Demonstrate the following qualities: entrepreneurial mind-set, responsibility, clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance and fairness
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Excellent & solid knowledge of Cisco ASA and ICE technologies in design, implementation and operation.
· Very good experience in setting up a reporting structure
· Excellent experience in the administration of Cisco ASA and ISE as well as firepower.
· Experience in building and optimizing a robust infrastructure.
· Good and broad knowledge of IT enterprise infrastructure solutions and their dependencies
· Bachelor degree in computer science or related field; Master degree preferred.
· Several years of relevant IT service operation experience
· Excellent team player
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation / documentation skills
· Autonomous and proactive way of working
· Strong process and project management skills
· Open for a dynamic environment
· English (Negotiation Level)
· Readiness for German Ü2 clearance is mandatory
· Willingness to travel