Description de l'offre
C++ Software Developer (f/m)
Airbus Group Corporate Functions Munich
InFactory Solutions is a recently founded Airbus start-up. As a 100% subsidiary of the Airbus CTO we are familiar with the latest production methods and bring new technologies and innovations of the Aerospace industry into other markets and vice versa. Currently our focus is on technologies related to IoT and the implementation into the A350 aerospace production. This includes “in-process-monitoring” sensor systems, data analytics and augmented reality.
Description of the job
The InFactory Solutions team is looking to recruit C++ software developer(s) (f/m) with experience in C++ for image processing.
You will join the team developing a new product used to monitor manufacturing processes for composite parts.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your tasks will include
Being responsible for the development of software used to monitor a composite manufacturing process in real time
Your opportunities will include
· High responsibility for projects, self-reliant work, challenging problems, and vast possibilities to bring in own ideas
· Insights into the “Airbus world” and customers from various industries
· Work in a young, creative environment as part of a quickly growing, open-minded team with low scale hierarchies
· 100% start-up feeling (free coffee & beer, team pizza & events, home office, technical gadgets such as AR glasses, 3D printers, industrial robotics, robotic construction kits)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Educated to Degree Level in Computer Science or a related field.
· Proven Commercial Experience of programming in C++
· Knowledge in image processing (OpenCV) is a plus
· Enthusiastic, creative, and passionate about technical innovations