Description de l'offre
Airbus Operations GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Buyer Payload Systems Procurement (d/f/m) for (Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg to join the Payload Systems MFT department at the earliest possible date.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implementing & ensuring application of the sub-commodity & procurement strategy in close cooperation with the commodity leader and in accordance with A213x and other applicable Airbus Procedures (AP's)
- Contributing to the systems & equipment procurement strategy
- Performing supplier, business model and technology analysis
- Planning and implementing cost reduction campaigns and projects
- Running call for tender processes and negotiating changes requests
- Supporting the development programs in close cooperation with Programs, Engineering and other stakeholders
- Collaborating with representatives of other functions in accordance with business requirements to support the MFT targets
- Being in charge of the contract management
- Running the sub-commodity meetings for your perimeter
- Managing the daily work within the procurement parameter.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering, Business Administration or a related discipline
- First experiences in project management and/or program management
- Basic financial key indicators knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment
- Ability to drive improvement & innovation to concrete results
- Willingness to travel
- Negotiation level in English and German.