Satair (a 100% subsidiary of Airbus) is offering first class material management solutions in the aftermarket business of the aviation industry. With our global functional organization spanning across ten different sites and locations worldwide, you will be part of a truly global family. Change is the only constant at Satair. The aviation industry is an ever changing - and fast moving environment. That calls for someone special - someone like you!
Welcome to the Satair family!
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist (m/f) within Satair in Hamburg Fuhlsbuettel to join the Business Intelligence department at the earliest possible start date.
We are a team of two people in Hamburg and five people located in Copenhagen. We provide consolidated reporting and dashboard solutions to support business development and growth.
What are you responsible for?
· You are in charge of solution design projects from start to end within the dedicated business areas
· You manage design, development, test, implement and maintain our consolidated Microsoft SQL Data Warehouse
· You create and maintain reports and dashboard using our BI front-end tool, Targit and SAP Business Objects
· You train BI users and super users in our reporting and dashboard solutions
· You gather business requirements and drive BI projects from specification level to solution level
· You specify and develop SQL-database solutions within the Extraction Transform Load (ETL) process, as well as design, develop and test Online Analytic Processing (OLAP) and relational data models in SQL
· You scope, analyse, specify and design new solutions incl. Big Data and Predictive Analysis on premises, as well as clouded solutions
· You manage projects within the backend and frontend of the BI platform
What do you bring?
· You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent
· You show in-depth knowledge of methods and technologies within business intelligence, data integration, data quality and data migration, especially MS SQL Data Warehouse Solution Architecture
· You are experienced with the ETL processes with SSIS
· You have basic knowledge of Targit, SAP Business Objects or other related front-end tools
· Ideally, you have initial experience in SAP table structures and architecture, as well as with Agile project management methods
· It would be appreciated if you are experienced with SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation)
· You are a strong team player combined with excellent analytical and strong communication skills
· You are able to see the bigger picture
· You are capable to build successful relations across functions and with all national and international stakeholders
· You speak English at a negotiation level.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).