Description de l'offre
Bachelorand/Diplomand (m/f) in helicopter cell development
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for a bachelor/ diploma thesis? Would you like to discover the work of the helicopter cell development? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
Bachelor thesis/Master thesis/Diploma thesis in the field of helicopter cell development
· Strength, calculation, lightweight construction (exact topic by arrangement)
· Development of cell components and equipment
· Analysis of load measurements
· Execution of FEM calculations (strength calculation, crash and multi-body simulations)
· Collaboration on research projects on H/C cell structures
· Support with approval and qualification topics
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student (m/f) in the field of industrial engineering,
mechanical engineering, materials testing or comparable field of study
· Independent operation
· Personal initiative
· Ability to work in a team
· MS Office knowledge
· Advanced English
· Fluent / Negotiable German