Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Bachelor-/Master student (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join “TSPMF1”.
Start: Summer 2018
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
· SENDA – Data analytics for predictive maintenance
· Find a method and tool to reduce product non conformities and machine break downs
· Automatically adapt machine settings in cooperation with technical support
· Provide a foundation for predictive maintenance which will be required when machines will be connected and the automatization degree of the production increases
· Review of correlation between data acquired and product quality / machine operational condition
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Engineering, Information Systems or similar
· Experience in MS Office, VBA
· Intermediate in English and German
· Good team player