Description de l'offre
APWORKS - Human Resource Manager - part time (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Munich (ex Astrium ST)
We, the APWORKS GmbH are a young and innovative technology company specializing in the design, optimization and additive manufacturing (3D printing) of components. All engineering-relevant questions in the field of manufacturing and process optimization are considered and solved to be able to realize all customer requirements from prototype production to series production.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Premium AEROTEC, we are familiar with the latest manufacturing methods and make technologies, innovations and the highest aviation quality standards available to all other industries. This enables us to implement individual solutions for our worldwide customers in the areas of robotics, mechanical engineering, automotive, medical technology and aerospace.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Human Resource Manager in part time (m/f) has arisen within APWORKS GmbH in Taufkirchen. You will join the Human Resources team.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Management of Human Resources activities such as headcount planning, recruitment, onboarding, compensation programs and employee exits in line with company’s objectives and needs
· End-to-end ownership in executing HR policies, procedures and standards
· Setup and maintain agile HR methodologies like OKR
· Complie with legal requirements and act as interface with local authorities
· Adaption and communication of corporate HR initiatives
· Interface to local service partners, e.g. other entities, consultancy firms, etc…
· Payroll management for all employees
· Establishment of employee records in compliance with legal requirements
· Define and execute company events and activities
· HR related counterpart for all HR related topics within our entities
This role will involve no travel for Business
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources and 5+ years Human Resources experience or equivalent
· Knowledge of human resources procedures and practices and labor laws
· Tax and payroll experience is of advantage
· Skills in agile HR methods like OKR (Objectives and Key Results)
· Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and accurate with the ability to complete tasks effectively and in a timely manner
· Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work independently
· Strong customer service orientation (internal and external)
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Skills in using HR information software of advantage
· Fluent in German and good command of English (written and oral)