Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are passionate about IT, experienced in software development techniques and convinced by the business added value of digitalization?
With the Digital Transformation of Airbus, the information technology of the company is completely redesigned, looking for creating added value for the business. API based Integration and Connectivity is a main enabler of this transformation. In that context, Airbus IT teams are entirely reshaped and looking for new skills & potentials. Challenges are numerous and exciting!
A vacancy for an API Developer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the Department “Digital Archiving”.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
As the future job holder you will combine deep experience of software engineering and an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes with the creativity to develop new solutions to evolving challenges in the Archive & DMS Perimeter.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, test and integration of API
· Design, develop, test, deploy and document APIs in the context of multiple product development projects and initiatives
· Implement test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security testing, load and performance testing
· Develop, update and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of API across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
· Work closely with product owners to analyse, assess and understand business needs and translate such into IT solutions
· Coach and mentor other integration and API developers
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Degree in a Technical/IT discipline or equivalent experience
· Proven track record in an Agile/DevOps environment
· Experience in API Design ( e.g. RAML or Swagger)
· Experience with RESTful Web-services and SOAP-based Web-services
· Knowledge on programming languages, concepts and frameworks like Java, XML, Python/Json, Node.js, Spring, etc.
· Knowledge on products/tools like Splunk, ElasticSearch, Ansible, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Jira/Confluence, etc.
· Knowledge with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
· MuleSoft skills (e.g. AnyPoint Exchange, Anypoint Studio, DataWeave, Connectors, MUnit)
· Passion for emerging technology and excited at the prospect of building upon your existing technical knowledge and learning new skills
· Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices
· Language Skills: Advanced level of English and German
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).