Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Airworthiness Engineer (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Combat A/C Chief of Airworthiness”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. Input for tender preparation
2. Preparatory work for type certification in military programs (e.g. Eurofighter, Tornado, Orion, Transall, Pegasus, ...)
- Examination of the design documents for compliance with official requirements and specific performance requirements.
- Processing and documentation of possible flight restrictions
- Support in the definition of guidelines for the preparation of documentation
- Coordination with partners and specialist departments to ensure that meaningful, factually correct and complete airworthiness/traffic safety certificates are drawn up
- Representation of Airbus Defence and Space in national/international bodies
- Ensure compliance with general and programme specific procedures and requirements regarding airworthiness/traffic safety.
- Support in controlling approval-relevant activities within the sample inspection control center
- Support in the coordination and preparation of procedures
- Supporting consulting during the engineering process
- Support the proper technical documentation and its validation.
3. System integration
- Integration of internal and external subsystems into a whole with the aim of proving the functionality of the overall system from the point of view of approval.
- Air law support of flight tests.
- Reporting on the status of the certification-relevant verification process at weapon system level to the type examination officer / head of the type examination control centre.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Completed studies in aerospace technology, mechanical engineering or comparable
- Knowledge of system engineering for aerospace products (e.g. ATA adapter)
- General knowledge of development processes
- Experience in the field of aviation and aerospace including operational / aviation safety aspects
- Knowledge in the field of air law
- Knowledge of methods in quality/configuration management and project management
- Secure handling of standard office applications (e.g. Office; SAP)
- Desirable knowledge of special applications (e.g. PDM; DOORS; NCR database; PROSIT; ASTECS; R&R; NECTAR)
- Good technical understanding
- High communication skills and negotiation skills as well as pronounced assertiveness
- Empathetic and motivating personality and independent way of working
- High self-motivation and ability to work in a team
- English and German fluent