Description de l'offre
AI Software Developer (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Bremen (ex Astrium ST)
Description of the job
A vacancy for a AI Software Developer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen at the earliest possible start date. The successful applicant will join our Ground Software Engineering & Delivery departement in Space Systems Engineering.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Tasks & accountabilities
Mastering AI is key in the test & ground systems for exploration projects. We are looking for a developer with experience in machine learning, semantic data models, graph databases and advanced user interfaces for our future project IT systems.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop methods and apply quality principles in order to ensure software products matching the required safety, quality and performance levels
- Support to the methodology selection (waterfall, spiral, agile,…) and implementation in the project environment and constraints
- Definition and control of the software development process, with regard to the customer needs or the business standard (i.e. safety critical)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Degree level and experience in Information Technology
· Gained experience in AI during educational or professional time
· Java development experience
· Fluent in English and advanced in German