Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Administrator Secret Zone (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join „TASTP2 – Training Systems”.
Tasks & accountabilities
PSTS is one of the Major Support Items within the Eurofighter programme and provides the simulators for Eurofighter pilot training.
The Secret Zone manager ensures compliance in operation of the Official Secret Zone training system offices with all secret zone related regulations and obligations. He/She is a member of the Training Systems.
· Co-ordination and initiation of shipments of PSTS hardware and PSTS Software Loads to PSTS suppliers, PSTS integration Facility, and Main Operating Bases (MOBs)
· Supervision of data and material imports / exports
· Close co-ordination with PSTS integration Facility Site Management and applicable ITGAs
· Co-ordination of Secret Zone security related issues in the context of “VS Zonenverantwortung”:
· Access to Training System Offices,
· Support of audits
· Co-ordination of Opening/Closing hours
· Co-ordination with Manching Site Security
· Managing the daily business w.r.t. classified Data (NR/NS), ITAR classified data, Export control
· Training of personnel related to classified data, ITAR, export, HSE, IT Security
· Regular conduction and documentation of controlling
· Creation of security reports
· Participation in further education
· Co-ordination with ILS team with regards to building and infrastructure
· Co-ordination of all Training System Offices health and safety related issues
· first aid
· Point-of-Contact for PSTS Training System Offices visitors, suppliers, customers
· Support the generation and update of IT Security concepts for Development Environment and for the Training Solutions
· Substitution of PSTS integration Facility Management (during absence)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following knowledge and qualifications:
· Completed Studies or comparable Training (Computer/Information Technology/Administration)
· Experienced technician or engineering technician
· Fluent in German and English reading and writing
· Experience in computer HW/SW maintenance / administration
· IT security skills
· Experience in administration of official control zone / official secret zone are beneficial
· Good communication and diplomacy skills with an ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
· First aid officer