Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· The Health and Safety Specialist will have specific formal qualifications relating directly to their specialisation and will be recognised for their expertise both internally and externally.
· Stakeholder management is a key accountability and as such, they will provide guidance to the business on the categorisation, elimination, substitution or mitigation of risk ensuring full compliance with external requirements (legal, management system standards…) and the internal EHS policy and management system.
· They will ensure management provide adequate technical risk controls for specific activities, both collectively and individually.
· They will define processes, procedures, safe methods of work and ensure they are fully integrated into the internal EHS management system.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering.
· Postgraduate in Prevention of Labour Risks. Specialized in Industrial Hygiene.
· At least 5 years of experience in Prevention of Labour Risks.
· Spanish and English must be negotiation level.
· Good communication and negotiation skills.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.