Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an A400M DASS IV&V Engineer (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “A400M EW”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your Role is to be A400M DASS IV&V Engineer within the A400M DASS Engineering Team.
In this role you will define integration and test concepts and scenarios, create respective procedures and perform the tests. You will analyse the results and discuss them with system engineers and supplier representatives. You will also interact with DASS Compliance Verification Engineer and A400M Flight test team to support Integration, Verification and Qualification of the DASS.
- Define test procedures for lab integration and qualification
- Perform integration and qualification test in lab
- Perform re-test of corrective actions
- Assess and evaluate test results (lab and flight test)
- Definition / validation of PFMs for Lab and GT/FT use
The contract will be based at Airbus DS Manching in conjunction with a temporary assigned working Location at Airbus DS Ulm until latest eo 2019, when the Airbus A400M activities will be transferred from Ulm to Manching.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Academic degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced to work in a multinational team
- High communication skills to interact with primary stakeholders
- Language skills: English negotiation level
- Experience with DOORS
- Experience in EW Systems (Self Protection) preferable
- Airbus System Development Process (ABD200)
- Capable to cope with high workload in peak phases
- English fluent